Friday, May 5

Completed!

Mei Tai Completed!I finally finished a project, but it's not a quilting project. Nevertheless, now that it's out of the way I can concentrate more on quilts.

The carrier took a lot less time than I anticipated, but came out rather different than I had envisioned. I thought the green would show more. I didn't realize just how large the pocket was on the front and, consequently, just how much it would end up looking like a beach umbrella.

I won't go buy more fabric. I swear!!

By the way, I completely forgot to give credit for the pattern. I got it from Beth, who was so kind as to share it with the internet. Thank you so much!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That project did go really fast! As someone said to me when taking about baby carriers and getting carried away with having too many, her feelings on the subject were as follows:

"Sure you could get by with just one pair of shoes, but who has only one pair of shoes?"

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home