Monday, May 29

K.I.S.S.

Quilting Up Close

I finished the quilt! As you can hopefully see, I decided to go with the straight line quilting. I figured that since it was a baby quilt, it didn't need to be busily quilted. Too much quilting might overwhelm the quilt. Of course, it didn't hurt that it took less time to finish that way.

I'm very excited to have finally finished this quilt. It had been hanging up on my wall waiting to be quilted for months! It has another friend that is still hanging up there, but I'm working on another softie before I tackle that one. I fully anticipate having both finished by the end of this week. I'm feely really productive - so many projects are being completed!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home