Friday, May 19

Quilting the Quilt

Well, I've started quilting the dorm quilt and it is a beast. As previously mentioned, there is not a lot of room under the arm of my sewing machine. This makes quilting such a large quilt difficult, but it is possible. However, it is so not my best quilting job. The stitches are not even. They are very small in some areas and then large in others. I would be most embarrassed to give it to someone, except that its intended recipient will never notice such details anyway. My husband says that I'm probably the only one in the world who would notice, but I know he's wrong. I guess I won't be making any such large quilts for sale until I got a larger machine to go with them. That's ok. I really like the fast turn around of the baby quilts much better. And I have so many that I want to make!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home