Sunday, June 4

Fabric Addiction

TruckYesterday I went to the Quilter's Unlimited Annual Quilt Show, which was great fun. There are always so many quilts on display that it is often exhausting just to get around to viewing them all. There was one quilt that used these adorable fabric panels that I thought would be just perfect for a little boy's quilt and I fell in love just a little bit. Not long after viewing this quilt I was walking by a vendor and noticed that they also had a quilt using these same fabric panels. Well, I went right over there and discovered that they were selling them and knew they would be mine!

CarI bought two panels, just in case I messed up any of the prints on the first one. That way, many years from now when I actually get around to making something out of them, I won't have to start crying when I make a mistake. I say many years from now because my son is only 8 months old and will not be in need of a twin-size bedspread anytime soon. But I bought this fabric especially for him and now I can spend many long months pondering what exactly I will do with these cute, cute blocks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home