Saturday, June 3

Feeling Very Productive

My MinimoopyI made my third softie last night for a little 8-month old. She is the daughter of some friends who will be visiting this weekend. This one is a free pattern offered at neststudio. It's called a minimoopy, although it's really a bunny. At first I thought it was a little freaky looking, but now I find it totally endearing and I kind of want to keep it for myself. I suppose Simon might be getting one of his own soon.

Bright Scrappy QuiltI also recently finished the last of my unfinished quilt tops. I really like the way the quilting came out on this one. Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture that really shows it off. I'll have to do that sometime soon.

With the completion of this quilt, I now officially have no more unfinished projects to work on! I'll have to fix that by starting several new projects. I just went to a quilt show and bought a whole bunch of new fabric, so I'm feeling pretty inspired. And I want to start using them all right away! It doesn't seem fair to make one set of fabric wait while the other one gets to have fun. They should all have fun at once. That way, my sewing room can once again be cluttered with many unfinished projects. Or should I say, works in progress?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home