Wednesday, July 12

Davis, WV

I am stuck in Davis, WV this week. It's basically a ski resort town, but I don't ski and it's July. There's not much to do here except hike and relax. The only problem is that it's hard to relax while keeping an eye on a nine-month old.

Anyway, I looked up quilt shops in West Virginia and the nearest one was over an hour away: the Elkins Sewing Center. Actually, the nearest anything is over an hour away. I went to the shop anyway, and was so glad I did! I found fabrics for a quilt I need to make this month for a friend. I've been looking for just the right fabrics for the past several weeks and had been unsuccessful.

I do not have the capabilities of posting pictures here, but I most likely will when I get back. Back to relaxing I go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home